Support at school, at work, and in life can make a massive difference in how we interpret and approach situations, experience the process and how we cope with difficulties. This is a truth supported by an ever-growing wealth of scientific research done on the subject of being mentored & mentorship.
Relationships that Nurture, Help us Flourish
Mentorships can take many forms, the most easily recognized support relationship may be formal educational or professional mentorship. However, other relationships without the official label often function in the same way.
Benefits from Mentorship: Wisdom can’t be bought, but it can be taught!
• Increased ability to identify goals and formulate a practical plan to reach them.
• Identify gaps within one’s skillset & knowledge such that they can then actively improved upon.
• Help with problem solving and brainstorming when difficulties arise
• Insight into “the big picture” perspective of personal development and success.
• Creative & ambitious view on options and opportunities whilst remaining pragmatic.
• Opportunity to share &/ communicate experiences and receive support.
• Offer Encouragement & Expert advice.
• Grow persistence; a character trait vital to success.
Have you benefited from a Mentor?
Have you learned something you value from a Mentor? Has good advice changed the way you viewed a difficulty or an obstacle in life. Were you offered guidance and support to assist you in growing from a challenging time in your life? Share your experience and inspire others by communicating the experience with us – it could lead to you winning a Prestigio Tablet – the Grace PMT3157!
1. Who is a mentor to you?
2. The most valuable lesson or advice they’ve shared with you? What was your experience?
3. Include the official hashtag #PotentialUnleashed
T’s & C’s Apply:
• Valid Entry to the competition: Name of Mentor & list the most impactful Life Lesson / gift that they offered you. Include the official hashtag #PotentialUnleashed
• Winner must live in the Republic of South Africa.
• Competition Dates: 01 July 2018 – 31 July 2018.
• Prize is not transferable for monetary remuneration.
• The Prize Winner shall receive his/her prize within an achievable timeframe, within South Africa.
• Judges’ decision is final.
We hereby acknowledge that the following promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook.