This holiday season Prestigio wants to highlight the positive.
Awesome in Action
Sunny South Africa faces many challenges but remains exceptional. What makes this country great is the vibrant, persevering, down-to-earth, spirit of the people!
This summer Prestigio wants to celebrate awesomeness in action! Good times with great company, extraordinary-ordinary moments and more – in short, the best parts of life.
This competition is about raising our glasses to connecting with each other, the beautiful outdoors, and what’s nourishing about living here in this unique land. Together we can appreciate what brings us closer, instead of what divides.
To enter simply share a photo of what you love doing or what you dig about South Africa. T’s&C’s Apply – see below.
Win a Smartphone!
This summer season win a brand-new Smartphone. One lucky entry will start off 2018 with the Prestigio WIZE G3!
How to Win!
Post your photo with the hashtags #Prestigio #PotentialUnleashedRSA on:
- Your Instagram or Twitter account
- Our within the Comments Section of Prestigio Facebook Competition posts.
Scenes to Share!
We are looking for framed moments of South Africa’s awesomeness! Share your good time smiles. The sky is the limit!
This includes sunrise’s vistas, happy-hour sunsets, sports mania, storytelling with your folks, meals with the family, dancing to the rhythm of your urban city, whatever looks like winning or feels like home to you!
Know a photographer, friend who loves taking photos, or someone that wants a new Smartphone? Share this article and give them the chance to win too!
Don’t have plans yet or short on inspirations for what to do this season? Check out these articles full of good ideas!
- We hereby acknowledge that the following promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Nominees must live within South Africa
- Competition Dates: 01 December 2017 – 31 December 2017
- Prize is not transferable for monetary remuneration
- The Prize Winner shall receive his/her prize within an achievable timeframe, within South Africa
- Judges’ decision is final