General Warranty Terms
PRESTIGIO offers a limited warranty to all of PRESTIGIO brand name products. Any product first sold to end user is guaranteed to be free from defects in both components and workmanship under regular uses defined in user manuals during the warranty period. The warranty period commences on the date of purchase.
All claimed products sent to an authorized service shall include all the accessories that came with the product. Withdrawal from the contract remains possible only upon delivery of the complete product, including accessories. In the case of incomplete accessories, this will be deducted from the credit note.
|Power adapter||$ 4.00|
|USB cable||$ 1.50|
|OTG cable||$ 1.50|
|HDMI cable||$ 3.00|
|Holder/ Suction / Cradle||$ 3.00|
|Car charger||$ 3.00|
|Charging cable||$ 1.50|
|Rechargeable Battery||$ 5.00|
|Electronic Pen||$ 1.00|
|AV cable||$ 1.50|
* Prices will be applied in the local currency based on the appropriate exchange rate
Attention: Your original Purchase invoice (sales receipt) and warranty card showing the date of purchase, model number and serial number of the product is your proof of the date of purchase.
PRESTIGIO Products Warranty period
For warranty periods applicable to PRESTIGIO Products please refer to individual warranty terms as stated in product warranty card and/or product specifications.
The warranty terms for PRESTIGIO products are:
|Device type||Warranty term, months|
|Keyboard, mouse, web camera, USB flash drive, external HDD, MultiCenter, MultiScreen, Smart Pedometer, electronic scales||12|
The warranty term for external power devices, remote controls, removable rechargeable batteries, mounts, supports and other accessories is 6 months.
Manufacturer’s warranty period is 1 year from date of the sale in retail. You may also have other rights under applicable laws governing consumer goods depending on your country. We hereby confirm that those rights are not affected by this Limited Warranty.
During the warranty period, the defective hardware parts of claimed PRESTIGIO products will be either repaired or replaced at the discretion of PRESTIGIO except in the cases listed in the Limitation of Liability clause of this document.
This Limited Warranty covers the costs of service parts and labor required to restore your product to fully functional condition. PRESTIGIO will, at its discretion, repair or replace any defective products or parts thereof covered by this Limited warranty with new or refurbished parts of the product that are equivalent to new products in both functionality and performance. A product or part that is repaired or replaced under this Limited warranty shall be covered for the remainder of the original warranty period applying to the product or part, or for six months, whichever expires last. All exchanged parts and products under this Limited Warranty will become the property of PRESTIGIO.
PRESTIGIO offers no warranty, either explicitly expressed or implicitly implied, for any pre-installed software, its quality, performance, functionality, or compatibility for a particular purpose. Nor does PRESTIGIO warrant that the functions contained in the software will meet specific requirements or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error-free. Thus, the software is sold ‘as is” unless otherwise explicitly stated in writing.
Warranty service is performed by PRESTIGIO authorized service centers on carry-in basis for products purchased and located within a country where PRESTIGIO or its authorized Service Providers offer the warranty service subject to the terms and conditions provided in this Limited Warranty.
Warranty service or Returned Merchandise Authorization under this Limited Warranty will be honored only if claims are made within the warranty period. Contact details of the nearest service centre may be obtained on PRESTIGIO website (www.prestigio.com/service ). In some parts of some countries, a Pick-up and Return warranty service may be provided.
The clients are requested to perform the following actions before claiming PRESTIGIO product as defective:
D1. Make sure to back up any important data and remove all confidential, proprietary or personal information from HDD, optical, of flash memory storage if necessary. Neither PRESTIGIO nor its authorized service centers are responsible for damages to or loss of any programs, data, or other software and files in the storage.
D2. Write down model name, serial number, and problem description. It is highly recommended to register the product failure case at http://www.prestigio.com/service and keep the printout for the records.
D3. Refer to user manual enclosed within the product package and/or information on http://www.prestigio.com/service for important tips on how to operate and troubleshoot the product
D4. Before returning the product for servicing, please reset the system to its default configuration by removing options and external connections, and remove the recently installed software if any.
Prestigio reserves the rights to refuse warranty service of products under disputable conditions. Prestigio also holds the rights to declare final decision whether products are within warranty conditions. The following actions and damages will result in voiding the limited warranty:
- Damage caused by act of nature, such as fire, flood, wind, earthquake, lightning, etc.
- Damage or incompatibility caused by failure to perform a proper installation or to provide an appropriate operational environment for the product, including but not limited to unstable wired/ wireless network connection and phone lines, bad grounding, external electro-magnetic fields, direct sunlight, high humidity and vibration.
- Damage caused by impact with other objects, dropping, falls, spilled liquids, or submersion in liquids.
- Damage caused by unauthorized repair or disassembling of the product
- Damage caused by any other abuse, misuse, mishandling, or misapplication
- Damage caused by third party peripherals (including but not limited to visible damages on motherboard or other electronic parts of the product such as burn spots after electric discharge, melting, fusing, splitting, etc.)
- Any errors caused by software incompatibilities and viruses as well as unauthorised modification of built-in software (including BIOS).
- Deterioration due to normal circumstances including the enclosures, diskette, manuals, and battery packs.
- The serial number of the product (or serial number stickers of its parts) has been modified, removed, blurred or damaged.
- Cracks and scratches on LCD and plastic material as well as other defects caused by transportation, handling or customer abuse.
- The availability of two (2) and less pixel defects on the display of the device, which is not considered to be a warranty failure according to the manufacturer’s policy.
- The effects of so-called “image sticking” and faults in brightness on LCD panels caused by fixed pattern pictures displayed for a long period of time (longer then one day).
- Removing or damaging the guarantee seals.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON PRESTIGIO’S PART, AND IT NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORISES ANY OTHER PARTY TO ASSUME FOR PRESTIGIO ANY OTHER LIABILITIES. THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES THE BUYER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR THE FURNISHING OF DEFECTIVE OR NONCONFORMING PRODUCTS AND PRESTIGIO WILL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE FOR COST OF SUBSTITUTE OR REPLACEMENT, COST OF FACILITIES OR SERVICE, DOWNTIME COSTS, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES OR GOODWILL, RELIANCE DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE IF OR DAMAGE TO ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES BY REASON OF THE FACT THAT SUCH PRODUCTS WILL HAVE BEEN DETERMINED TO BE DEFECTIVE OR NONCONFORMING.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that may vary from state to state or from country to country. You are advised to consult applicable state or country laws for full determination of your rights.
PRESTIGIO products are not designed for any “critical applications.” ”Critical applications” shall mean life support systems, medical applications, connections to implanted medical devices, commercial transportation, nuclear facilities or systems or any other applications where product failure could lead to injury to persons or loss of life or property damage.